We prepare Income Tax Service for the following business entities
- C Corp
- S Corp
- Sole Propietorship
- we can assist you in preaparing your monthly sale tax
- we can assist you filing your 941 for payroll tax
In addition to our Income Tax Practice, we have a Bookkeeping Department with the following services
- Incorporation Services
- Business Licenses
- Employer Identification Numbers (EIN)
- Payroll and Federal Payroll Report and Deposits
- General Accounting
Small Business Accounting
We provide accounting services that are customized to meet the needs of our business clientes. Our services are designed to make you job easier and provide you with more time to focues on expanding your business.We offer:
- General ledger management
- Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Bill paying and accounts payable
- Employee earnings and payroll records
- Bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping records
- Balance sheet and income statement preparation
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting options
Why to Incorporate?
As a Sole Proprietor, you have to respond with your personal belongings for the company debts and law suits. By confronting one of these risks, you can loose 100% of your personal belongings, incluiding: Your Home, your investments and your company.
What are the beneffits of incorporating?
By incorporating, these personal belongings will not be affected. They will be protected from any claims from plaintiffs, creditors, and the government. In other words, no one will be able to go after you personally, the owner of the corporation.
In order to attain this personal protection, it is necessary to turn your company from Sole Proprietor to a Corporation.